Friday, April 10, 2015

To Every Ending There Is A Beginning

An old saying I used to here as a kid was, "when a child is born a person dies." How true it is, I wouldn't know but I think the business theory I learned from school backs it up. There's the start of a business, it's elevation, climax, and slide, and then downfall. I'm sorry, I'm basically talking about the economic cycle. But for every trough or depression, there is a rising. Jobs are added. Companies that used to be in the dumps, business is picking up (I.e.- Ford Motor Company). You get it, right? That's how life is. As I've said before many times, life is a river, it's full of changes. Nothing stays the same. Evolution is a real thing. It's the evolution of us as a person. For this to happen, certain things in our lives have to end. Certain teachings or belief systems have to live 6ft deep because they're not working for you or making you happy. The same place you've lived in for years is keeping you from living your life to the full. These people you call friends aren't seeing eye to eye anymore; so it's time for a drop off. Life is already a challenge as it is so why are we holding onto things and people making it harder? I can thank my dad for the talk we had recently. So ends a lot of things in my life and a new beginning arises. I believe it's that time we all need to re-evaluate our lives and things/people in it. Are they pushing me forward or keeping me back? It's up to us to see that.

Well, that's all I got for today. Happy Saturday.


1 comment: