Tuesday, April 14, 2015

The Hard Headed Never Learn

Let me say this for the record, I'm a hard head and a hot head. So, with this post, I can pull from my own experiences. There is another hard head I'd like to discuss, which is increasing in our society. This type of hard head never listens to reason. No matter how you present the facts to someone, hell, even if God came down from his throne, they won't listen. People nowadays rather cling to lies than accept truth. Hard headed people don't like reason, they only like doing what they want to do and how they want to do it. They base their own facts and circumstances on bullshit and when someone who actually knows what they're talking about; they get defensive. Hard heads always learn the hard way and no matter what you do or say to save them, it's not going to work. As the old schoolers say, "you can't make a horse drink water." For the past few years, I've been that one trying to save people from themselves. As my cousin Maine would say, "while you're trying to pull the noose from their neck, they're putting another one on you." There have been times when I've tried to kick knowledge to peope on different topics of friendship, religion, money, and family. About 95.2% of the time, I get the cold shoulder or the bullshit comments to cover the truth in saying. Have you ever gone through that? I'm pretty sure of that. I'm learning to suppress my emotions and to never get so involved, their bullshit becomes mine. If they want to go 100 MPH on a 25 MPH, go right ahead. Hard heads are everywhere and from time to time, we are too. 

Well, I'm glad to get that off my chest. Til next time....

2 comments: