Thursday, April 9, 2015

The Mad Writer Is Back....

I was watching this YouTube of a guy named "Rock-Solid" talking about his late father. Boy, he had a lot of anger towards him and rightfully so. I won't lie, I laughed a lil bit especially when he took a picture of his father, spit on it, and threw it on the ground. You know what, I don't blame him. For the past 30 years, people are getting more shiesty, conniving, and just evil. More sociopaths are on the streets than ever before. The funny thing is, many of us see these evil traits and defend these ass-munches. Some of you following my blogs have seen my vents about a lot of stuff from church hurt, to friends who were really my enemies, to the whole cop killings of young black men. After watching his video, something sparked me to write this blog and get back in the fight. I've caught some flack from different subjects I've talked about, mostly my fact-based opinion of the "Christian" community. People have told me to let the hurt and pain go. But every time I see a young'n brainwashed like I was, it comes again. Not that I'm living in the past but knowing what I need to do in the present and do my part to advertise for a better tomorrow. Just like Rock-Solid, it's good to vent. This not only frees yourself but those who read, watch, or listen to what you have to say. Truth doesn't come through people and systems that are built on lies. Truth comes through people and systems that plow through fear for the sake of honesty. So, from now on, I'm going to continue to say that the church as we know it is totally fucked up and not "God approved." I'm going to continue to cover  different aspects of life since others are doing the same thing, too. The first amendment of the US Constitution gives me the right to say what I want. If some of you don't like it, MIDDLE FINGER U (peace to Sauce Money). Watching this video set me free because it's better to talk things out than to be consumed by the wrong emotions. This leads to other situations that result in negativity. Writing is my therapy and hopefully to help others who've been what I've been through and are going through. This life isn't easy, man; however, the greatest lesson I've learned lately is this....

To love God is to love your brother.

This means doing your part. My part is talking about things people try to distance from for the sake of protecting their status in their perspective communities. I don't have that problem. 
Thanks Rock-Solid, I'm back in the game.

You'll hear from me soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment