Sunday, January 18, 2015

You Only Live Once, So Live

How's it going friends? I just wanted to drop some gems on this great Sunday evening. I've had some great conversations with my beautiful wife and friends about life. Wow. Life is short these days. One minute your walking down the street or shopping at the mall and then bam, your life is changed or over. I remember someone said something to me that still makes a lot of sense, "you only live once." Ain't that the truth....the greatest gift God has ever created is human life. Believe me it is and it astounds me how so many of us let it waste away. Each of us, good and evil people have things in life we ought to accomplish. Some of us do, some of us don't even try. Those who want to live life to the fullest make it happen while others just sit on their asses waiting on someone to carry them. "Faith without works is dead" is what a great said. I can say for myself, there are a lot of things that I'd like to do. I understand that I will need t take risks to see certain things happen. My wife calls me a turtle and boy isn't she right. I think the main thing that keeps many of us living life to the fullest is fear. Fear of the unknown. Fear of failure. Fear of what others will say about you and your endeavors. Fear of having to go at it alone. But what is the solution to fear, faith. We must learn to believe in ourselves that if a goal or dream is in our heart, God put it there in the first place. This requires a steadfast confidence and determination to be all you can be and do all you can do. It's always an easy thing to go at it all the way but in the end, it's worth. So we can stay where we are and be comfortable. Or we can move on to become great with our friend mister uncomfortable tagging along. Live life on your own terms, silence those voices of doubt, and live life to the fullest. YOLO...so live...

Til next time......


No comments:

Post a Comment