Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Whole Truth: Broken Relationships

Before I begin this post, I'd like to dedicate this one to a good friend of mine I never got a chance to make it right, LaMondo "Tiny" Watkins. He was a good friend to my family and made me laugh so hard at times, I thought I peed on myself. However, I allowed the words of the manipulative power couple, Quane and Claudette, ruin our friendship. Every day, I have to forgive myself for all I said about him based on falsified evidence by the Scotts. This one's for you, bro, RIP.


Now that's been settled, I'd like to discuss the countless relationships Shiloh Worship Center has broken (from my perspective). Whether it's been families, friendships, business partnerships, or marriages, these two demons in human form have found ways to destroy many of these types of relationships. I've seen them call people's children homosexuals when they weren't even close to it. I've seen their daughters watch over other members' children and talk about the kids' parents like dogs. I've seen them tell people to divorce a spouse who were saved or for other reasons and through pressure and time, they did so. I've seen their own friendships with other pastors and long time friends decimated because they didn't want to "agree to disagree" (especially those who helped them build their "ministry" from Gray St in Killeen, TX to 700 Glen Hollow Lane, Belton TX, 76513). I've seen them cut off people for no reason at all; just being mean and despicable. And many of us (such as myself and most of them who are still members of that church) do the same with other people. This is the premise of today's blog, Broken Relationships. Many of you who are out of the church and many of you who are stuck in church see this all the time. Many of these relationships in the church are based on if people are still members of a particular ministry. When people are conforming to the system(s) set by the "man and/or woman of God", relationship are cool. At times, people get on each other's nerves but as the old church saying goes, "we're a family, I pray for you, you pray for me, I love you, I need you to survive..." That all sounds good. Members ask other members to become godparents of their child or children because there's a "bond" between them; meaning the church. Members go into business deals with their leadership (Shiloh actually has an "investment group" that's probably close to going under.....hahaha) to buy property, equipment, and/or land. Why? Because people are "faithful" to the house and are deemed by the leadership "worthy of this mission." Yes, you can become an elder or a minister as long as you give 10% plus tax (offerings) of your gross earnings and are "subject to the chief prophet of the house." When you become one, you believe that your relationship with your leader(s) will grow and you will learn the deeper things of God. Now that you're all in, your fellow church members are your brothers and sisters. It's one big happy family. It's so happy that you find certain ones to tell your secrets to (later on to find out that your everyone in the church knows your business-ain't that right, Shiloh?). Let's say you seek mentor ship, advise, or counseling of any sort from your pastor. He or she will pray with you and then once the session begins, "whatever we say here in the office stays between me, you, and the Lord." Bull..... Quane but more so Claudette (who runs the church because Quane is too busy staying away to be a real pastor or a real sergeant in the US Army that includes leading soldiers....) would have these ministers meetings. She would bring very personal matters at the forefront and all the emotionalism begins (she's a real trick, always starting drama so she's the center of attention). Other times, she would hold elders meetings (that included myself, Elder A, and Elder J) and vent about this person's or that person's "moral, financial, spiritual, physical, and marital" failures. Some friends of mine a couple of months ago talked about how she would "counsel" them and tell them about my drinking problems (but she called me her son). Let's talk about the charlatan Quane for a minute. Anytime someone who was "strong" in their faith and who they were, he was intimidated. If someone sang better than him and was a minister in Shiloh, he would say out of jealousy and fear, "I don't trust him." If people didn't jump right away and serve him, he would call certain people "lazy." Their gift of gab was so potent that they would cause other ministers and members feel and talk the same way they did (indoctrinated hoes for their pimp). It was sad. Even with us, especially after our time was about up, Claudette, who once we call me and ask me different things stopped calling and would talk with Elder A (that's because he sought power, dominance, and needed his ego to be stroked). He was more conformed to their system than I was because I'm too close "to the world." Although myself and Dionn were his youngest son's godparents, we were made godparents out of their pity that we didn't have our own children. Let's talk about some other friends we had, they only became our friends to get closer to Quane and Claudette (and now they are, only because they got money). But just like us back on December 22, 2013, countless people before had great relationships with other members. However, once they left, many of shunned them because of the unspoken and sometime spoken rules by the two idiots who called themselves pastors, "don't keep any communication with them because they have a spirit on them." Claudette has done this to a very good friend she met in England who was there for her in her hardest of times after he divorce from her first husband. Every time we used to ask about her, she evaded from giving us an answer. All the guys Quane befriended while stationed in Korea are all cut off from him. Two of them were his "armor bearers" and he talked to them like pieces of "". He did the same with me after all that time I spent "serving" as an armor bearer. Wow. Only two families from that church are cool with the Overtons. The rest of them have cut us off, just like we did with others. We took the words of these flukes over what happened to others who are in right standing with God but shunned for no reason. Even their daughters, Tish and Sharna are bad hates on anyone their parents hate on. Even when my wife saw them on FaceTime while doing a clients hair (who's also an ex-Shiloh member - there's more ex members than member now times 6), those twits didn't even bother to say hello (although she did their hair for half the price for years, ungrateful wenches...-those are my thoughts, not Dionn's). Even with Elder A, our "friendship" was nothing more than a means to an end. I hope I never see him around, he's going to get the most condescending  grown man talk of a lifetime. Now I know what it feels like to have "great relationships" become broken because people can't be real, can't be honest, and can't come to grips they are wrong. When people stand up for what's right, Shiloh does whatever it takes to destroy them. But look at you now Shiloh, within 5 years or less, you won't even exist (you better read what happened to Shiloh in the Old Testament). Now, I truly believe these relationship were broken by God himself to free us from "the tyranny of evil men that beset this brother and tried to poison me." I thank God for it everyday. Some of you, especially in Central Texas/Kinston NC areas can relate. All I can tell you is to let these relationship get broken and stay broken. In the eyes of your pimp preacher, he or she see you as a means to an end. Once you leave that church, you'll experience one, some, or all three things:


  • People won't talk to you, delete you as a friend/follower on Facebook/Twitter, excommunicate you
  • Text, call you or leave messages, see you somewhere on the street, "show you love" but never talk about the issue at hand or apologize for things they've said about you
  • Talk about you with others to destroy your rep in the local community, which can affect your business or other personal relationships

Those people you call brother and sister only want what you have; they care less about you. Unfortunately, the heart ache (in my opinion) was one of the leading causes my friend died last year. I allowed my indoctrination talk about him like a dog. The last time I saw him was at the Domain in Austin playing with a band. Although I was bobbing my head to the music, he looked at me with much contempt (word got back that I too turned my back on him and tried to show love without giving him an apology). That's the last time I ever saw him and I did bring this up to the Scotts during a telephone conversation a month after we left that hell hole. You know what they did? Talk bad about him and his funeral like he was less than a human being. At least his relationship with them ceased, so as mine. Quane and Claudette are scavengers looking for the next prey to catch, use up, and slaughter. Sort like the subject of part 5, Ahab and Jezebel....

Til next time, my friends......

No comments:

Post a Comment