Saturday, March 29, 2014

Can I Talk To You, Pastor? - Part 1

I've debated whether or not to do a post on this subject but looking at what's going on in my life and around me, this needs to be addressed. I already realize that some people are going to use Psalms 105:15 on me but I really don't care. The point of it is, there are a lot of religious leaders (monks, priests, fathers, mothers, apostles, pastors, etc) who are doing some dirty things to other people. Personally, I've experienced the following from these types of people (which I allowed to happen):


  • Manipulation
  • Coercion
  • Control
  • Self-justification for unethical practices
  • Religiosity(ies)
  • Harsh Judgment (Judgmental)
  • Close-mindedness
  • Prideful
  • Secrecy
  • Mysticism
  • Fake Love
  • Financial impropriety
  • All about image
...and the list goes on. These are the exact things God doesn't like in people who call themselves pastors/leaders. In the gospels, he specifically said that these type of people who do the following:

  • Wear long robes (those crazy robes worn on Sundays when they preach so that people fear and that all eyes are on him/her)
  • Seek the high seats/positions of wherever they go (attention seekers, demand acknowledgement from others, desire high-ranking positions in an organization but are unwilling "to start from the bottom")
  • Seek people's praises (how good they preach, living off of past/former glory, always asking for money, if people don't acknowledge them, they are the enemy and worthy of going to hell)
  • Make long prayers (stupid and unprofitable prayer meetings, deliverance services, praying against people instead of praying for people, praying for their own selfish desires and pipe dreams)
...And the list goes on. These type of people who continue to do this and "begetting" these attitudes into those they are "training" will get what's coming to them (a greater level of flames than any other soul will receive). I think that's scary but some of you will say, "I'm out of order" for calling you out. It's funny you and even us the American people can criticize the President of the United States, other religions, congressman, the public school system, the LGBT movement, atheists, and drug pushers, but no one can get at pastors. I don't get that. In streets (I'm back home where I belong), pastors who meet these specifications I've listed in this post, you might get beaten down by words, with a fist, or a bullet. Some of you, some of you, especially at my current location (Central Texas, which is ridden with small, local, unaccountable churches), are dirtier than the DeLuca Crime Family. You people (not directed to those who are on the real straight and narrow) steal from your congregations through these pledges, conventions, conferences, guilt trips, and other meetings. You "rob" them to facilitate your "undercover" lavish, greedy, and selfish lifestyles as "your people" are losing their cars, houses to foreclosures, scrambling working three jobs to buy a bulk of that nasty Spam, and other familial problems. You put stipulations, standards, and burdens on them through your "spirit-led" ideologies, statements, and rants that even yourselves can't live by. You write-off/cut-off people who believed in you at one time, supported you, and helped build your kingdoms when they saw the Truth and began thinking differently. You call them devils, snakes, Jezebel, Leviathans, and whatever hurtful things to destroy their name/reputation in the hearts and minds of your congregations. You give bad advice and are the cause of broken/dissolved marriages, broken dreams of your congregants. You become the source of conflicts, the leaders of gossip, the talebearers of people's flaws and dirty laundry. How do you do this? You waste their time and talents with stupid meetings like Prayer/Prophetic conferences, prayer retreats (oops, I'm sorry did I say that?), revivals (that only make people call in the next day for work or waste leave time), and other adventures that God doesn't even show up to (but some other "god" did!). You spend more of your time building on your land or even buying to expand your riches but not even looking (or planning) to use these future endeavors to feed the homeless, look after the widows, and take care of the orphans (which the essence of pure and undefiled religion - even the Chinese government has orphan programs but you don't! - wow). You know how to "speak with eloquence" to woo, manipulate, and placed mind control mechanisms in the minds of the people who talk to (you're no better than Hitler!!!). What tops it all off, is that you people do this all in the name of Jesus Christ. Although "my life" doesn't reflect to your Pharisee-type standard any longer, I can tell you this, you guys are not pastors/leaders, you are hirelings. A hireling is someone who sees trouble coming, knows a more excellent way of doing this but instead of telling others, you use them up to build your image/public status and become the wolves that devour them. What gives me the authority to say all these things, life does (and being a "former elder", I can say what the heck I want to you because in certain aspects, I was just like you, I'm not afraid of you!). I hope and I pray that God smacks you with the light before someone who may not be mentally stable sees what you're doing and does something worse to you. I hope you see the importance of letting go of your pipe dreams and "demonically" unethical ideologies to come to the saving knowledge of the truth. I hope you understand what you do to the eternal souls of others can earn you a VIP ticket into the darkest, hottest, and most grotesque part of hell God can find to punish people like you. Ask those in our world's history who've done what you're doing. Look at where they are now. I hope you consider my words. I'll speak for the voice of the voiceless (sort of like CM Punk). I urge you, you pastors who meet these specifications listed to read Ezekiel 34, Matthew 21-23, and enroll in some Business Administration course at a local college/online, and I hope you change before it's too late.....

Til Next Time, TeamStirringThePot.......

No comments:

Post a Comment