Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Sorry Nucca$ Association of America

I've been trying to hold this one in for the past couple of days but I need to release the pressure. I am so tired of these sorry niggas or nucca$ (as some say it), I really am. I can't stand the way they lie. I can't stand the way they talk. I can't stand the way they avoid confrontation. I can't stand the way they cut you off for no hot damn reason. I can't stand the way they try to shift blame on others when the blame is on them. I just can't stand it. Thankfully, there's a God in heaven that love these nucca$ unconditionally because I can't (or maybe just won't). You see, I used to be a sorry nucca long ago until I learned a thing or two about being real to self (the good, the bad, the butt ugly). However, the traits of sorry nucca$ disallows them from being real, only fake. It's like, they live in their own fairy tale world or island and won't get out of it. That's why I've titled this blog "The Sorry Nucca$ Association of America" because these joker$ are everywhere we go. Compton. Newark. Chi-Town. Minneapolis. Fargo. San Diego. Miami. Dallas. They reside in all 50 states. They are located on our jobs, in our schools, in our families, and probably some of our best friends. Sorry nucca$ are in a league of their own and care less about the opinions, thoughts, and uncontested truths found in the books of higher learning. They don't care, they only care about getting ahead. They will do whatever it takes to move forward in their lives and step all over you and your dreams to get there. I see this a lot in the Central Texas Area and some of these sorry nucca$ got the nerve to act dignified with it. They act like their poo poo doesn't stink. As "PYT" and The Miz would say, "Really?" Yes, really. It's like they have no conscience about how they treat others, how they manipulate the truth, and how they twist truth that gains a following. These are the same people The Treacherous Three talked about in one of the most famous hooks in hip-hop, "Friends, how many of us have them....someone to depend on?" Mobb Deep came out with "Shook Ones Pt. II" because these sorry nucca$ are really scared of God reality. Jay-Z and Too Short said "It was all good just a week ago" but that's as far (sometime less) a good time with sorry nucca$ last. Hell, Beyonce told these sorry nucca$ to "Listen" but of course, they never do. It would be hard to name the President/CEO of the SNAA because there's so many of them, black, white, Latino, Asian, and Arabian. Rich and poor. Educated and uneducated. I'll tell you this though, SNAA has been around for a long time and the main thing they have in common is their the nonexistence of lack thereof for common sense. In the almost famous sigh of Mr. Walter Lee Hampton II, "huuuuuuuhhhhhh......" No matter how many people tell them their attitude is off, they just don't get it. My hypothesis is this, they never will. Only the test of time will judge me if I'm right or wrong.

I need to drink of water and some lasagna to calm my nerves, my friends....

Till next time, coming to you live from The Un-Sorry Brother$ & Sister$ Association of America........

No comments:

Post a Comment