Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Stand Up For Yourself Or Stay Knocked Down

You see the title and for those who've been reading my blogs recently, you know I'm about to go on a tangent. I truly would like to thank a mall cop/building manager who works/protects a local ATL mall named Darien Long. This dude is a stand up guy and takes no crap from nobody. For those who don't know who this guy is, he is famed for tasing a "hood mother" for attacking while he asked her to leave the premises. He tased her with the quickness and is known as the mall cop taser. Within the past 2 years, he's tased a few people and boy it's funny. Some of these people (all black of course) are belligerent, foul-mouthed, idiotic, inconsiderate, hateful, disrespectful, and cunning. They test this dude all the time and he's slick about it. However, when these people cross the line, that's when he evicts them out of the mall and if they don't leave, they'll be doing Diddy's Harlem Shake horizontally. Sometimes, the cops (who can't stand these people no less than Darien Long) helms these people up, write them up, book them, and now have a criminal records for trespassing and disorderly conduct. Although these various videos he posts are entertaining, funny, and disturbing, I see things about Darien's character that we need to implement in our own lives. Honest, wisdom, connections, street-smarts, common sense, high self-esteem, strength, and a pair of you know what...
Too many of us are in Darien Long's position in our everyday lives. We have people in our lives like family, friends, coworkers, etc. who annoy us and belittle us. They don't respect us, talk about us like dogs, and defame our name/character. Many of us (especially Christians and people who "love" everybody) are doormats for sick, vile, and sociopath people. We let them do what they want to do with us and we're expected to say nothing. We are expected to turn the other cheek and let things slide. Well, here's my response to that----HELL NO (or NAW if you like the urban slang...)!!!!!!!!!!
I for one will not tolerate anyone to disrespect me, my family, my intelligence, and what I believe in. I've had to "revert" to some "old ways" with a corporate twist of course (I work for the government and just received my MBA), and will test any n---a who tries to test me. I don't care if it's the President of the United States, one of those Preachers of LA, or Rick Perry. I'm like Redman, "I'm not having that!" Before I allow people to disrespect me, I'll give them a piece of my mind and make them want to fight (and if they do, I'll be like the WWE and hit 'em with a steel chair-lmbo). But do you see the principle I'm relaying to you? I'm telling us to stand up for yourself, for your family, for your real friends. Don't let these dotards respect your life and just think stuff is sweet. Let them n----s (ignorant people) know what time is and don't waver from it. The more you let people do what they want to do with you, that a sign that you don't love or respect your life as you should. I respect and love mine and will tongue or pistol whip a fool that test me.

Now I feel a lot better. At the end of this blog, I'll share a link of Darien Long's YouTube. Now I warn you, it's got a lot of offensive language but after reading and analyzing the k-nowledge I'm giving on this post, you'll see what I'm saying.

Remember this, Stand Up For Yourself Or Stay Knocked Down! Remember this, you can't walk lying on the floor.

Til next time, my friends, David "Has Gone Mad" Overton.....

Reference:

https://www.youtube.com/user/securityofone

No comments:

Post a Comment