Monday, March 4, 2013

Handling Changes

I'm in a new place in my life. Some places in my life I buried deep in the dirt. Other places I allowed weeds to grow up and take residence. Some places I've neglected because of laziness. However, those days are @ a close. I'm learning that being an adult is taking responsibility of all that happens in your life the good and the bad. Many of us don't like that. We want to stay in baby stages so we can point the finger @ others when we mess up. It's easier to blame the man and woman who've done you wrong or gave you the wrong advice. But as the old schools say, it all boils down to what or who you let influence your life. Right now, I'm trying to surround and listen anyone with the voice of reason and wisdom. Without these, we won't make it in this cold world. God has given us His Holy Spirit to not only dwell in us but in others to lead us, guide us, and correct us in truth, righteousness, and judgement. I guess what I'm trying to say also is that we need to ensure we spend time in prayer, Gods word, and meditating on each enlightenment His gives us. David said His word is like a lamp unto our feet and light unto our paths. It's true. To all my people going through changes, know that God is with you. We have to put our trust in Him even when we don't see our next step and the bridges all around us have crumbled. God is here, we just have to make the time to seek Him.
Til next time, dgwo

References:
Psalms 27
Psalms 119

No comments:

Post a Comment