Sunday, January 5, 2014

Slavery Still Exists Part 1

According to the Emancipation Proclamation of 1863, slavery was abolished in America. Maybe in a legal sense but guess what my friends, slavery still exists. Slavery along with prostitution, drugs, and war an old profession since the beginning of time. But let me tell you a truth that my wife and I recently escaped from "massa's plantation." For over a decade, we experienced spiritual, financial, emotional, psychological, and mental abuse. A slave owner called Willie Lynch (I could be wrong) said these forms of abuse will continue to keep people in slavery and their descendants for years (lasting centuries). That was over 400 years ago and it's still prevalent. It's prevalent in our schools (notice how more and more kids don't even know history within the past 100 years), financial systems, and religion (no matter what they are, when men are involved it's all the same). People's lives are in a state of bondage where their lives are suffocated, controlled, and their minds manipulated by another peron's egotistical views. And yes, this is very prevalent in the helms of religion (including Christianity). Jesus was right that in the last days men will grow worse and worse. People will indoctrinate you into believing and living in such a way where your life is catered to embellish their image and lifestyle. Think Hitler, Jim Jones, Congress. Slavery is meant to make you work for free with no thank yous. If you don't do what or how they tell you, the whip will scrap fragments of flesh from your back swiftly. Each hit of the whip breaks down the mental capacity of the slave; therefore submits to the other person's wishes. They lose the will to fight back. Too bad for them because I'm like Nat Turner (read your history books), I'm fight against the system even to the death of my reputation and relationships. For over ten years my friends, I was bound but now I'm free. Maybe for the next couple of days, I'll be digging into this topic. I will also be talking about how religion (including atheism) is prevalent in honing slavery in the lives of people (some of you politically correct, religious folks won't like that but I really don't care, it's time someone spoke up for the voiceless).

Till next time....

References:
Matthew 21-23 and more to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment